Woodland Fan - 11.5" Rust Stripes
- 100% Fair Trade
- Free U.S. Shipping $40+
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN GHANA
Our handwoven fans meet all your needs! Hang as wall art or style it on a bookshelf. Easily hang our fans with the loop at the base of the handle. These beautifully designed fans will transform your home decor. With so many different colors, shapes, and sizes we have something for every decor style! Buy them for yourself or as a thoughtful gift for a friend or loved one.
The Woodland Collection was inspired by the raw and organic feeling of nature. Neutral wood tones combine with the blues of the river and the rust of the foliage to create the perfect fall collection. Crafted with care by skilled artisans, each piece is unique.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment with the Nest Seal of Transparency. All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Approximately 15.00" W x 11.50" H
- Made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Spot clean, do not submerge in water
- Direct sunlight will cause fading to the natural dyes over time
- Elephant grass can take new forms in transit, easily reshape by spraying with water and using your hands to shape back into your preferred form.