Tierra Rangi Vase with Glass Insert
- 100% Fair Trade
- Free U.S. Shipping $40+
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This gorgeous vase will complement any bouquet.
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweetgrass vase makes a stunning statement piece. One (or more!) of these vases will make a globally conscious and stylistic addition to your home and brighten up any space. Fill it with faux or fresh flowers (comes with a glass insert) to accentuate your floral or greenery arrangement.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda where sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman over the course of several days in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 8” D x 8.3” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Glass insert included
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of several days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.