HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Good luck trying to cover up this tray with any decorative accessories!
Designed by Lindye Galloway, this beautiful woven tray is the best way to display or organize your tabletop or counter goods. The intricate design is elegant and neutral. Style it as a centerpiece on your table top, coffee table, or living room ottoman - these trays are incredibly versatile and can be put to many uses. The ideas are endless!
These sweet, textured trays were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Approximately 18” x 14" x 2.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana sticks
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Designer Lindye Galloway entered the world of design organically. What started as a passion project evolved into a thriving interior design studio - and that personal empowerment is what KAZI stands for, making this partnership an easy decision. Through partnering with entrepreneurial designers and artisans in rural Ghana, the sale of these products means supporting dreams alongside a fair wage and an opportunity for an artisan to provide for their family where few job opportunities exist.