Black Raffia Parade Mobile
- 100% Fair Trade
- Free U.S. Shipping $40+
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Add motion and life to your decor with this gorgeous fringed mobile!
Designed by Nina Howard of FLOC, these beautiful pieces are stunning, versatile, and inspiring. Leave this gorgeous piece as a stand-alone statement, or pair with other plates and baskets to transform your space. Hang on the wall or as a mobile to enjoy the eye-catching movement of the piece. Match to throw pillows in your living room or bed set in your bedroom. Each of these breathtaking works of art comes with a hand-stitched loop so you can easily hang and enjoy.
These lovely pieces were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together sweetgrass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 18” W x 36” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.