Storage Basket - 19.5" Bear Hamper
- 100% Fair Trade
- Free U.S. Shipping $40+
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Playful, functional, and globally conscious.
Designed by Ashley Collett for her children’s line, Frolic, these charming hampers are the answer to your laundry and home organization foes! Stash toys, blankets, or laundry inside to quickly organize any playroom or childrens area.
Made of the highest quality natural raffia fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven over weeks by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Approximately 22” D x 19.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Ashley Collett has a love for creating lasting products that bring playfulness and joy. Her creative designs embody cozy, comfortable, and functional. This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Uganda, over a period of more than a week in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.