HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and banana bark wall plate is a stunning statement piece.
Style it in any room for a globally inspired feel. This beautiful wall plate is the perfect size as a stand alone piece or pair it with our banana bark baskets and Ugandan plates to create an eye-catching basket-wall.
- Approximately 17” D x 1” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana bark
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the plate clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted plates were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and banana bark to weave them together.