HANDMADE IN RWANDA
"I have the cutest hotpad on the planet" - said no one ever..until now!
This trivet serves as a hot pad protector for any countertop or tabletop and is sure to be a conversation starter with family and friends you are serving. You can't go wrong with a trivet as a thoughtful hostess gift for mom, grandma, or a new neighbor! Our sisal trivet can be a personalized gift that finds itself super useful in every home and will match your indoor and outdoor decor. If you happen to give it to a non-baker, the woven trivets are ready to hang on your wall as a simple yet breathtaking piece of wall art.
- Approximately 10” across
- Fair trade, Nest Seal Certified
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- Absorbent and useful with cold or hot drinks.
- Make sure the coasters do not get submerged or soaked. If they are spilled on more than a splash, remove from wood or other light surfaces and allow air to dry, otherwise the organic dyes could stain.