HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass large bowl makes a stunning statement piece.
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or decorate your wall for a globally inspired feel. This large bowl is the perfect fruit bowl, bread basket, or wall decoration!
- Approximately 12” D x 4” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.