HANDMADE IN UGANDA
You'll love serving bread in these woven baskets!
With easy handles and beautiful design, our bread woven baskets are versatile and functional for your baking needs. Match it with our chargers and it will look beautiful on your newly inspired table set. Need additional storage? Use on your bathroom vanity for bathroom accessories or as a catch all on your entryway furniture for an ethnically inspired feel.
You'll be wanting more of these serving accessories after every dinner party!
- Approximately 8”W x 15” L 3.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.