Peach Heathered Fringed Placemat
HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed raffia fiber and sweet grass trivet makes a stunning statement piece.
This heat resistant trivet is perfect to set a tea kettle on or hot dish from the oven. With a woven loop attached on the back, they can be hung up as wall decor for a globally inspired feel.
- Approximately 12” D x 0.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Trivet has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
- Heat resistant
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size. See our Guarantee of Quality for more information.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the trivet clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
Adding product to your cart