HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Say hello to the perfect catch all basket!
Our catch all baskets are perfect for just about anything. These catch all baskets can be used for additional storage, home organization, or as a beautiful focal point in your home office or living room. They also serve as a great key catch-all at your front door.
All designs are globally inspired through a deep desire to bring the rich culture of Rwanda basket weaving and make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Approximately 8” W x 4” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Food safe for serving
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by women in the remote region of Rwanda.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.