HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Stunning, eclectic, and glamorous our round side tables are a coveted statement piece.
From books and magazines to picture frames and beverages, our woven side tables are an eye-catching addition to your everyday decor and a very functional table top. Add a glass top to these round table tops to hold coffee mugs or cups and pair with our unique sisal coasters. Bonus feature! Rotate the table upside down to transform it into a floor urn or use in your entryway as an umbrella stand. You can't go wrong with this gorgeous one-of-a-kind piece.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Approximately 14 “D x 24” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*These delicately textured and handcrafted woven tables were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the table.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.