HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Bringing napkin rings back in style!
These gorgeous, covet-worthy napkin holders add a bold pop of color to your table top set and guests will comment on your sense of style! Even if you are just having a romantic dinner for two, these napkin holders will add that special flair to your home decor for all occasions.
- Approximately 7” W x 6” H
- Fair trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Meaning & Purpose
With a storied reputation for the finest basket weaving, Rwandan women have passed this skill from the hands of mothers to the hands of daughters for centuries. Weaving is more than just a job for Rwandans. Their work is a source of pride for the nation as well as a livelihood for thousands. In many ways, baskets are deeply tied to the identity of Rwanda.