- Approximately 17” D x 2” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana bark
- Organic dyes are used to dye the material
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Tray has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the tray clean.
These delicately textured and handcrafted coasters were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.