HANDMADE IN RWANDA
A must have in any home!
This 3 piece bundle is the perfect addition to your home decorations and makes decorating fun and easy! Style in your living room, office, bedroom, or bathroom as a beautiful accent. The discs are attached with a ready to hang loop. Mix and match with other plates and baskets or leave it by itself. This is a must for any home decor enthusiast!
These delicately textured and woven plates were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together raffia and grass to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 27“D x 21” D x 15” D
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Plates have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
These delicately textured and handcrafted woven plates were made by groups of women in a small cooperative in rural Rwanda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the plates.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Meaning & Purpose
This product holds significant meaning and purpose. Handmade by an artisan in rural Rwanda, over a period of days in her home. The sale of this product means a fair wage and an opportunity to provide for her family where few job opportunities exist. By pairing market access with training and education, KAZI artisans are earning 10x traditional wages and are transforming into well respected business leaders in their communities, helping lead and create a positive future.