HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Pure elegance on your dining room table, bookshelf or entryway table.
Our uniquely woven pedestal footed bowl catch-alls are the perfect addition to any of your home decor needs! You can use it as a fruit bowl on your dining room table, as a catch-all in your entryway for keys and mail, or as an elegant jewelry holder on your bedroom dresser. Want a pop of color in your bathroom decor? These catch-alls are a decorative way to hold hand towels for guests.
These exquisite planters will elevate your home decor and compliment your other home accessories.
These delicately textured and woven pedestals were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 14”W x 6” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.