HANDMADE IN RWANDA
No more red wine stain fears - these wine bottle coasters are a stain-saver!
If it was even possible, wine drinking just got more fun with our wine bottle coasters! Sturdy yet elegant, you'll never have a "naked" wine bottle on your table or counter again. The wine bottle coaster not only elevates your drinking, it also provides a safe way to catch any wine dribbles. This dainty coaster can be used multi-functionally as a jewelry or change holder as well.
The silky woven sisal adds a beautiful pop of color to your dining table set or bar car. They are a great conversation starter at any party or dinner with friends and family. Mix and match with your favorite table linens or change them up by season and your friends will always be surprised by the coaster holding their favorite bottle!
- Approximately 4” W x 2” H
- Fair trade, Nest Seal Certified
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product making it a great gift
- Absorbs moisture, great for serving cold wine
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- Absorbent and useful with cold or hot drinks.
- Make sure the coasters do not get submerged or soaked. If they are spilled on more than a splash, remove from wood or other light surfaces and allow air to dry, otherwise the organic dyes could stain.