Black Circle Plate
HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
This one-of-a-kind handcrafted plate gives instant visual texture to any room. Display on a shelf, use as a placemat, or pair with a few baskets for an eye-catching addition to any wall.
This plate was handwoven with raffia and sweet grass by groups of women in Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment.
- Approximately 27” D x 2.5” H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Wall plate has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the plate clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted plates were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the raffia plant and sweet grass to weave them together.
Adding product to your cart