14" Extra Large Bermuda Geo Round Basket
- 100% Fair Trade
- Free U.S. Shipping $40+
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
HANDMADE AFRICAN BASKET FROM UGANDA
Ready to be amazed?
This gorgeous piece is a true work of art. Use as exquisite accent decor for any tabletop or as eye-catching wall decor. A must have for every home decor enthusiast or someone looking to give a personalized hostess gift for birthday's or wedding's. You can also pair with other wall paintings or baskets. Each of these breathtaking designs was handmade by a talented woman in rural Uganda. There is a hand-stitched loop on the back of each basket for ready to hang wall art.
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They use the raffia plant and banana fibers to weave them together.
- Approximately 14” D x 6” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Baskets have a hang loop on the back for wall décor - ready to hang
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes days to complete.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.