HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Need a globally inspired reboot? These wall plates are just for you!
Designed by Amy Moore for her line called Haven by Salted, these beautiful wall plates are designed to enhance and magnify any room. Leave this large woven wall plate as a stand-alone piece, or pair with other plates and baskets to transform your space. Match to throw pillows in your living room or bed set in your bedroom. Each of these breathtaking pieces comes with a hand-stitched loop on the back so you can easily hang and enjoy on your wall.
These lovely pieces were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together sweetgrass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 13” D x 1.5” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and sweetgrass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Raffia is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweetgrass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Uganda.
- Made of natural fibers; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.