Extra Large Silver Blue + Navy Basket
HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
Style it on a shelf for additional storage or add it to your coffee table for a globally inspired feel. This extra large bowl is just the right size for a fruit bowl, center piece, or wall hanging.
- Approximately 14" D x 4.5" H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
Baskets carry their own symbolism in Rwanda. Because friends give them to celebrate major life events such as weddings, births and graduations, baskets are proudly displayed as symbols of wealth of friends, family and life.
Adding product to your cart