HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Say hello to the cutest handwoven box you've ever seen!
Our lidded boxes are perfect for just about anything! They can be used for additional storage, home organization, or as a beautiful focal point in your home office or living room.
All designs are globally inspired through a deep desire to bring the rich culture of Uganda basket weaving and make a beautiful addition to any home.
- Approximately 10” D x 10” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
These delicately textured and woven baskets were made by groups of women across Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together raffia and banana fiber to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Made of natural materials; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.