HANDWOVEN IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, these carefully dyed papyrus and sweet grass floor baskets make a stunning statement piece.
Style it in any room for a globally inspired feel. This floor basket is just the right size to use a storage for children's toys, blankets and towels, or as a stand alone eye-catching piece!
- Approximately 22" D x 24" H
- Made in Uganda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of papyrus and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the papyrus
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Basket has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.
These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Uganda. They use the papyrus plant and sweet grass to weave them together.