- Approximately 20” W x 14" H
- Made in Ghana
- Product is made from all natural fibers of elephant grass
- Strap is made from real leather
- Organic dyes are used to dye the elephant grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Ghana, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
To clean or re-shape your purse, simply wet it with cool water, shape it as needed, and allow it to air dry.
The purse should be watered once a year to hydrate the straw and keep it supple.
These delicately textured and handcrafted baskets were made by groups of women in intimate communities in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana.