The Dream Kitchen
Your Guide to The Dream Kitchen:
- Use the Sisal Vase for your most-used kitchen utensils.
- The small bowls are great for countertop garlic, pepper, or lemon holders.
- To really impress your guests, turn a small bowl upside down and stack a large bowl on top, creating a pedestal for serving at your next dinner party.
- Use the Serving Tray for sharing tea, coffee, or your favorite cocktails.
- Use the beautifully woven coasters to protect your hardwood surfaces.
- The Trivets are wonderful for keeping the hot tea kettle off the countertop.
- The placemats are beautiful in a table setting for a dinner party, or as decoration on your kitchen table with a set of candles on top.