Calling All Designers
Make a Positive Impact During this Trying Time
Your design can make a difference
At KAZI, we’re on a mission to bring sustainable income to families in rural parts of Africa. During COVID, the majority of our operations have been shut down and we have been working on a food distribution program to keep our artisans out of poverty.
However– we need a back to work plan for our artisans when the countries do allow movement and business to resume in the coming weeks. We are forecasting retail will be slow to resume its normal pace, but 98% of the artisans recently polled are looking for orders over food distribution.
They want orders over food handouts because they are talented, skilled and like us, want to be the best for themselves that they can be. Therefore, we have come up with a solution to kick start orders for them and it involves you! Calling All Designers
Have you ever had your own ideas for product design? Do you have inspiration or cool things that could be created by artisans?
We’re accepting applications and looking to partner with three designers this season to create custom, branded collections.
How It Works:
- You create the inspiration boards, the mood, the colors, the shapes.
- Your designs would come to life with our technical design team and artisans over the next 8-10 weeks.
- We would then produce the products and stock them on kazigoods.com and promote them as your very own collection with a specific page and story on our website. It would be a limited collection of KAZI by (insert your name).
- You would also be able to stock and sell your own designs on your own site or in your own stores at 10% off wholesale price (with no minimums!).
- KAZI would also pay you a royalty for the products sold on our site every 6 months.
We’re eager to get our artisans back to work with your new fresh ideas.
Interested in making your dream designs come to life?